Do you know that there are over 40 children’s farms in Belgium?
Our children loved visiting a children’s farm when were they were little. Stroking rabbits, holding guinea pigs, feeding a newborn lamb, chasing chickens, coming face-to-face with a cow … I quite enjoyed doing these things myself too.
If you are looking for a children’s farm in Belgium, you are spoilt for choice. I’ve done a little research and I’ve come across 40 – and I’m sure I haven’t found all of them. Here are six that caught my eye:
- Antwerp Province: BRASSCHAAT: Children’s farm Mikerf. Look out for the sheep-shearing event on May 22, 2022.
- East Flanders Province: SINT-NIKLAAS: Children’s farm De Ster. Also includes wallabies, cavias and peacocks.
- Flemish Brabant Province: SINT-AGATHA-RODE: Alpaca farm and walks. Feed the alpacas then take them for an after-dinner walk!
- Limburg Province: TESSENDERLO: Children’s farm Juffertje in’t Groen. After visiting the animals, children can play in a big barn in the straw!
- West Flanders Province: DEERLIJK: Children’s farm Bokkeslot. Also opportunities for adults to pick your own fruit and vegetables.
- Brabant Wallon Province: GREZ-DOICEAU: Children’s farm, Ferme & Compagnie. Also opportunities to ride children’s play tractors.
The full list of 40 children’s farms in Belgium is in an e-Book that I’m selling for just 4.99 EUR. It covers 550 children’s outdoor activities in Belgium. So in addition to children’s farms it covers adventure playgrounds, forest play areas, train rides, railbikes, trampolining, minigolf, recreation centers, canoeing, caves, climbing walls, and much more.
In other words, plenty of suggestions for many days of fun outside in the coming months.
To discover more details, go here.
How adorable, Denzil! What a fun and learning activity for children!
Yes, you can’t beat a bit of fun on the farm!
I love taking the grandkids to our local ones. Nice job Denzil.
Our little grandson would enjoy a visit to one of these farms.
Small children and animals is always a winning combination!